Baby London

By birdman.tulsa on 10:46 AM

Filed Under: , ,


I love Spring temperatures in February! I have been out on the course everyday of this week so far and I don't know how I could possibly pass up today's 75 degree weather. The only thing that gets me down is the drop to the 40's that seems inevitable for the weekend. You just have to make the most with what you get.

Yesterday I was out playing with a group of friends and one of my friends was making the most of it. I was shocked to see his girl strapped to his chest but at the same time kind of in awe. Rest assured that at no time was little London ever at risk to injury. He was extremely cautious and made sure that she wasn't getting jarred about. I actually think she was having a great time with the guys. She was all smiles and I didn't hear her cry once. One of my fears of parenthood was erased by the end of the round.

Let this be a lesson to us all; Baby sitting duty does not mean you can't hit your favorite park and enjoy a round of your favorite sport. You may want to leave the beer at home, but you can still enjoy a round with your friends! Visit Sink-o.com

1 comments for this post

No cold weather this weekend!!! Let's get to golfin' and grillin'...

Posted on March 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment