2009 PDGA Memorial

By J Mitchell on 12:03 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

A few weeks ago, I found myself chasing Coda Hatfield around one of our local parks to see how a real round of disc golf is played by a pro. I got to see everything I wanted and then some. The "some" to which I am referring is the smokin' hot game of Devan Owens, who has exploded recently.

Owens excelled in the less-than-desirable conditions that a February tournament can present to run away with the second leg of the tournament. He was focused, making few errors, and it showed on the leader board.

Running away with a leg of the Tulsa City Championship is one thing, but Owens is now testing his game against the best in the sport in Scottsdale, Arizona.

The Tulsa Disc Golf community should be proud to see one of its own competing at the highest level and holding his own.

Leader Board

Live Scoring

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment