Making the Shot: Augusta, Ga.

By J Mitchell on 1:09 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


I love reading about disc golf when I'm stuck at my desk and it's a fairly calm 71 degrees outside. At least the we've finally reset our clocks and evening rounds are now a viable option.

This is a read from last year, but it's pretty entertaining. It runs the gamut from caddies to Steady Ed himself. It discusses the possible entry of corporate sponsorship into the sport of disc golf, a prospect that makes many nervous I'm sure, and the counterculture stigma that still follows disc throwers.

In any event, I'm already planning my trip to Augusta (and maybe a disc golf painting or rock sculpture).

2 comments for this post

I should amend this post. From 1 pm (when I posted) to 5 pm (when I got off work), the temperature dropped from 71 to 45 degrees with a nasty 25 mph wind out of the north.

Brr....

Posted on March 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

And it was snowing this morning!

Posted on March 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment